Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
1 pound (454 g) top sirloin steak, sliced ¼-inch thick
1 red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced ½-inch thick
1 green bell pepper, deseeded and sliced ½-inch thick
1 jalapeño, deseeded and sliced thin
1 medium onion, sliced ½-inch thick
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons salsa
8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
1 small avocado, sliced
1. The baking dish has an aluminum foil lining. After putting the tortillas in two stacks on the foil, wrap them
2. Place the dish in Rack Position 2, choose Roast, set the temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (163
degrees Celsius), and set the timer for six minutes.
3. Remove the tortillas from the oven after three minutes and flip them over. Place the dish back in the oven
and finish cooking.
4. While the tortillas warm, combine the steak, bell peppers, jalapeno, and onion with the oil in a large bowl.
Then, incorporate the Mexican seasoning and salt.
5. When the tortillas are done cooking, remove them from the oven and lay them on top of the oven to keep
them warm. Spread the beef and pepper mixture into a single layer in the baking dish as much as possible.
6. Set the timer for 9 minutes and the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
7. Remove the ingredients from the oven and whisk them after roughly 5 minutes. Place the dish back in the
oven and finish cooking.
8. The veggies will be soft and browned in areas, and the beef will be browned on the exterior and just pink
in the interior when cooking is complete. Remove from the oven. Unwrap the tortillas and divide the fajita
filling between them. Serve with salsa and avocado slices.