Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 13 minutes | Serves 4
4 boneless pork loin chops, ¾- to 1-inch thick
1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 large apple, peeled and cut into 12 to 16 wedges
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1 pound (454 g) butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
½ cup chicken stock
1. Use a half teaspoon of kosher salt to season both sides of the pork chops. In a small bowl, whisk together
mustard and brown sugar. A little of the marinade is applied to one side of the pork chops. Place the chops, basted side up, in the baking dish.
2. The butternut squash should be placed in a big basin. Toss the apple, onion, thyme, remaining kosher salt,
freshly ground black pepper, and butter together. Place the squash and fruit mixture around the chops in
the pan. Pour the chicken stock over everything ingredients, excluding the chops.
3. Set the baking dish on Rack Position 2, choose Roast, adjust the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
(180 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 13 minutes.
4. After seven minutes, take the pizza from the oven. Turn the chops while gently combining the squash
mixture. Apply the remainder of the mustard mixture to the pork chops. Continue the cooking process by
placing the dish back in the oven.
5. The pork chops should reach an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit (63 degrees
Celsius), and the squash and apples should be soft. if necessary, continue cooking for up to 3 minutes
6. Remove from the oven. On each of the four dishes, place a pork chop on the squash and apples. Serve