Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 pound (454 g) okra, halved
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons semolina
½ teaspoon red chili powder
1. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. The sour cream should be placed in a small basin. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, semolina,
red chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat the okra with sour cream, then evenly coat it in the flour mixture. Transfer the okra to the air fryer’s
4. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, select Air Fry, set the temperature to 400 degrees
Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
5. Flip the okra halfway through the cooking time.
6. The okra should be golden brown and crunchy at completion of cooking. Remove the dish from the oven
and let it cool for five minutes before serving.