Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
8 ounces (227 g) imitation crab meat
4 ounces (113 g) leftover cooked fish (such as cod, pollock, or haddock)
2 tablespoons minced celery
2 tablespoons minced green onion
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
¾ cup crushed saltine cracker crumbs
2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
½ cup panko bread crumbs
1. Crab flesh and fish are processed in a food processor until they are coarsely chopped.
2. In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture, celery, green onion, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce,
cracker crumbs, parsley flakes, mustard, garlic powder, dill, and Old Bay seasoning. Stir to fully combine.
3. Using your hands, form the meat mixture into eight patties of equal size.
4. Spread the panko bread crumbs on a dish. Coat both sides of the patties evenly with bread crumbs by
rolling them in the bread crumbs. Before placing the patties in the baking dish, they are sprayed with
5. Set the pan on Rack Position 1, select Convection Bake, preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (199
degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 12 minutes.
6. It is necessary to rotate the patties halfway during the cooking period.
7. They should be golden brown and fully cooked upon completion of cooking. Remove the pan from the
oven. Four different plates should be used for the patties.