Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 22 minutes | Serves 4
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup coconut milk
1 pound (454 g) fish, chopped
1 ripe tomato, pureéd
2 red chilies, chopped
1 shallot, minced
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon red curry paste
½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
2 tablespoons sunflower oil, divided
Salt and white pepper, to taste
1. Coat the air fryer’s basket with one teaspoon of sunflower oil. The basket should be filled with fish.
2. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, adjust the temperature to 380 degrees
Fahrenheit (193 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
3. Flip the fish halfway through the cooking period.
4. Transfer the cooked fish to the baking dish that has been sprayed with the remaining 1 tablespoon of
sunflower oil. To the bowl, add the remaining ingredients.
5. Place the air fryer basket on the baking pan and slide it to position 2 on the rack. Set the temperature to
350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and the timer to 12 minutes.
6. Upon completion of cooking, they must be fully heated. Allow five to eight minutes of cooling time before