Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
¾ cup Caesar dressing, divided
2 romaine lettuce hearts, cut in half lengthwise and ends trimmed
1 pound (454 g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ baguette, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2½ cups)
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 ounces (57 g) Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
1. Place the bread pieces in a medium bowl and sprinkle them with 3 tablespoons of olive oil to make
croutons. Add garlic powder and salt, then toss to combine. Transfer to the air fryer basket in a single
2. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, select Air Fry, set the temperature to 400 degrees
Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for four minutes.
3. Toss the croutons halfway through the cooking process.
4. When done, remove from the oven and set aside.
5. Apply two teaspoons of Caesar dressing to the cut side of the lettuce. Set aside.
6. Coat the shrimp completely with the 1/4 cup of Caesar dressing. Set aside.
7. Use the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to coat the baking dish. Place the halves of romaine lettuce, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Apply the remaining two teaspoons of Caesar dressing to the
tops of the lettuce.
8. Place the dish in Rack Position 2, choose Roast, set the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the romaine halves from the oven after 5 minutes and flip them over. The shrimp should be
combined with the lettuce. Continue the cooking process by placing the dish back in the oven.
10. When the food is done, remove it from the oven. If they are not fully done, continue roasting for another
11. On each of four dishes, divide the romaine lettuce in half. Croutons and Parmesan cheese should be
sprinkled over each plate of shrimp. Serve immediately.