Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 2 hours | Makes 8 servings
1 (5-ounce / 142-g) package roughly chopped fresh baby spinach
1 small zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
3 halved and thinly sliced large portobello mushrooms
16 ounces (454 g) ricotta cheese
1 large egg
2 (14-ounce / 397-g) cans diced tomatoes
2 (14-ounce / 397-g) cans crushed tomatoes
3 minced garlic cloves
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
15 uncooked whole-wheat lasagna noodles
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. In a large bowl, add the spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, ricotta cheese and egg and mix well.
2. In another bowl, add both cans of tomatoes with juice, garlic and red pepper flakes and mix well.
3. In the greased inner pot of PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo, place about 1½ cups of the tomato mixture
4. Place 5 lasagna noodles over the tomato mixture, overlapping them slightly and breaking them to fit in the
5. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over the noodles.
6. Now, place about 1½ cups of the tomato mixture and sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella.
7. Repeat the layers twice.
8. Rotate the “Control Knob” to select “Slow Cook” mode.
9. Press “Timer Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the time for 2 hours.
10. Close the PowerXL with “Glass Lid” and press “Start Button” to start cooking.
11. When the cooking time is completed, press “Cancel Button” to stop cooking.
12. Open the lid and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
13. Immediately, close the unit with a glass lid for about 10 minutes before serving.