Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
1 pound (454 g) flat iron steak, cut into thin strips
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¾ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
1 teaspoon cornstarch
12 ounces (340 g) broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1. The baking dish has an aluminum foil lining. Sprinkle three tablespoons of water on top of the broccoli.
The broccoli should be wrapped in a single piece of aluminum foil.
2. Set the rack position to 2, choose Roast, adjust the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees
Celsius), and set the timer for 6 minutes.
3. While the broccoli steams, generously season the steak with salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy
sauce, Sriracha, orange juice, and cornstarch. Beef and onion are placed in a large basin.
4. Upon completion of cooking, remove the item from the oven. With tongs, move the broccoli from the
package to the bowl containing the beef and onion. Throw away the foil and any leftover liquid. Coat the
steak and vegetables with the sauce using a tossing motion. Place the ingredients in a baking dish.
5. Set the timer for 9 minutes and the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
6. After four minutes, remove the items from the oven and gently stir them. Place the dish back in the oven
and finish cooking.
7. At the conclusion of cooking, the sauce should have thickened, the veggies should be soft, and the beef
should have a faint pink center. Serve warm.