Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
2 carrots, cut into sticks
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound (454 g) boneless pork chops
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Combine the carrots, mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, season the pork chops with oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
3. The vegetable combination should be transferred to the oiled basket. On top, place the pork chops with
4. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, adjust the temperature to 360 degrees
Fahrenheit (182 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 15 minutes.
5. After seven minutes, the item should be removed from the oven. Toss the vegetables and flip the pork.
Place the dish back in the oven and finish cooking.
6. When cooking is complete, the pork chops should be browned and the vegetables should be soft.
7. Allow the pork chops to rest in the serving dishes for five minutes. Serve heated with vegetables on the