Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 cup matchstick cut carrots
2 cups finely sliced cabbage
2 (4-ounce / 113-g) cans tiny shrimp, drained
4 teaspoons soy sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
16 square spring roll wrappers
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. The olive oil is heated over medium heat in a medium skillet until it shimmers.
3. Add garlic to the skillet and heat for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté them for about 5
minutes, turning periodically, until soft.
4. Add shrimp and soy sauce, season with salt & pepper, and thoroughly combine. Continue cooking for a
further two minutes, or until the liquid evaporates. Remove the dish from the heat and let it to cool.
5. On a work surface, place a spring roll wrapper and add 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture to the lower
6. The wrapper is rolled halfway away from you, then the right and left sides are folded in, like with an
envelope. Continue rolling till the very end, then apply a small quantity of water to the edge to seal it.
Continue rolling up the remaining wrappers and filling.
7. Place the spring rolls in the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving space between each one. Spray them
lightly with cooking spray.
8. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, set the temperature to 375 degrees
Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
9. Halfway through the cooking time, the rolls must be flipped.
10. The spring rolls will be properly cooked and begin to color after cooking. If necessary, cook for 5 minutes
longer. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.