Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
1 cup panko bread crumbs
½ teaspoon rosemary
1 pound (454 g) ground turkey
4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
2. Whisk the egg with salt in a bowl. Mix together the bread crumbs and rosemary in a small bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, combine the ground turkey with the salt and pepper, then divide it into four parts.
4. Each hard-boiled egg is encased with ground turkey. Coat with beaten egg and then breadcrumb mixture.
5. The wrapped eggs are sprayed with frying spray and placed in the basket.
6. Place the air fryer basket on the baking pan and slide it to position 2 on the rack. Set the temperature to
400 degrees Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius) and the timer to 12 minutes.
7. The eggs must be flipped halfway during the cooking process.
8. The eggs should be golden brown and crunchy at the completion of frying.
9. Serve immediately.