Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 22 minutes | Serves 4
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
½ teaspoon dried marjoram
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 green bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch strips
1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch strips
1 orange bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch strips
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch strips
1 head garlic
1. In a large bowl, evenly coat the bell peppers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Marjoram, salt, and pepper are
used to season the dish. Toss again and set aside.
2. Remove the top of a head of garlic. Place the garlic cloves onto a big square of aluminum foil. Wrap the
garlic cloves in aluminum foil after covering them with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Transfer the garlic to the air fryer’s basket.
4. Place the air fryer basket in Rack Position 2 on the pan. Roast at 330 degrees Fahrenheit (166 degrees
Celsius) for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, remove the casserole from the oven and add the bell peppers. Reintroduce the dish to the oven and set the timer for seven minutes.
6. When the garlic is tender and the peppers are soft, or when the cooking is complete.
7. On a platter, arrange the prepared bell peppers. Unwrap the garlic from the aluminum foil. Permit the
garlic to rest for a few minutes. After the roasted garlic cloves have cooled, remove them from their skins
and add them to the peppers. Combining thoroughly, serve immediately