Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
1 egg white, well whisked
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice, preferably freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound (454 g) pork butt, cut into pieces 2-inches long
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
3 garlic cloves, minced
¹⁄₃ cup fresh coriander leaves
¹⁄₃ cup fresh parsley leaves
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon golden flaxseeds meal
¹⁄₃ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine flaxseed meal, egg white, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and olive oil in a large
bowl. Submerge the pork strips in water and then press them.
2. Refrigerate the bowl with plastic wrap for at least one hour.
3. Marinated pork slices should be placed in a basket.
4. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, select Air Fry, set the temperature to 380 degrees
Fahrenheit (193 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven after 15 minutes. Flip the pork. Place the dish back in the oven and finish cooking.
6. At the end of the cooking process, the pork must be well-browned.
7. Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Stir to fully combine. Place the dish in
the refrigerator until serving to chill.
8. The pork strips should be served with the sauce that has been refrigerated.