Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
1 egg, beaten
Juice of ½ lemon
¹⁄₃ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup diced green bell pepper
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon flour
8 ounces (227 g) jumbo lump crab meat
1. To prepare the crab cakes, properly combine all ingredients, excluding the flour and oil, in a large basin.
2. Form four patties from the crab mixture using your hands. Each burger should be dusted with 14 teaspoons of flour.
3. The crab cakes are sprayed with cooking spray and placed in the air fryer basket.
4. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, set the temperature to 375 degrees
Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
5. The crab cakes must be flipped halfway through the cooking process.
6. The cakes should be properly cooked towards the finish of cooking. Before serving, remove the crab cakes
from the oven and distribute them among four dishes.