Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 2
¹⁄₃ cup shallots, chopped
1½ tablespoons olive oil
1½ tablespoons coconut aminos
½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, chopped
pound(454g)scallops,cleaned 1 tablespoon Mediterranean seasoning mix
Belgian endive, for garnish
1. Except for the scallops and endive, mix all remaining ingredients in a small skillet over medium heat,
excluding the scallops and endive. This mixture must simmer for around two minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture from the skillet to a large basin for cooling.
3. Transfer the scallops to the refrigerator to marinate for at least two hours.
4. When the scallops are ready, place them in the air fryer basket in a single layer and coat them with
5. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, set the temperature to 345 degrees
Fahrenheit (174 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
6. Halfway through their cooking period, the scallops must be flipped.
7. At the end of cooking, scallops should be soft and translucent. Garnish the dish with Belgian endive after
removing it from the oven.